The Caramel Creams Pretzel Chocolates with Creamy Ghosts recipe was
developed by the Busy Bee Kate blog.
Boo! These cute, spooky ghost are the perfect treat for your next Halloween party.
These ghosts are made by removing the white centers from the Caramel Creams® candy. The pretzel, caramel, and chocolate bottoms are the perfect base.
1. Unwrap Caramel Cream candies and separate the white creamy centers.
2. Crush pretzels (rolling pin recommended) in a Ziploc bag and place onto a piece of wax paper.
3. Microwave the caramel part of the candies on low heat, stirring every 20 seconds for about 2 minutes until smooth (you can also melt on the stovetop).
4. Pour the melted caramel over the crushed pretzels (using a spoon is recommended).
5. Cut the caramel and pretzels into small squares once completely cooled.
6. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave on low heat, stirring about every 20 seconds until smooth.
While the chocolate bases are cooling, begin to shape the creamy ghosts!
1. Make the ghost toppers using 1-2 white creamy centers for each one.
2. Mold the cream centers into a ghost shape.
3. Place the ghosts onto a piece of wax paper and insert a toothpick into the bottom of them.
4. Taking black sugar or sprinkles to add ghost eyes.
Save on Pinterest!