Super light and fluffy, Caramel Pumpkin Dinner Rolls baked with Vanilla Caramel Creams® candies!
This sweet, pumpkin twist on classic dinner rolls will liven up your Thanksgiving meal, or any family dinner! Plus they are the perfect size for sliders and leftover turkey sandwiches.
1. In a pan over medium heat, add Goetze’s Caramel Creams, ½ cup of milk, and 2 Tbl of butter. Slowly stir until the candies have melted into a smooth, soft caramel.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, add 1 cup of milk, water, and brown sugar. Mix in the pumpkin puree and caramel sauce.
3. Add in the yeast, 4 cups of flour, salt, and cinnamon. Add in and mix 1 cup of flour at a time until 8 cups flour total has been incorporated. Add in 8 Tbl of butter, one Tbl at a time while the dough is churning.
4. Once all 8 Tbl of butter is added to the bowl, turn the mixer to medium and allow the dough hook to knead the dough for 10 minutes. If necessary, scrape down the sides. The dough will be very soft. If it seems a tad too wet, add a few Tbl of flour. You want a soft, tender dough but not one that will stick to your hands.
5. Place the dough into a buttered bowl, cover with plastic, place in a warm, dry area, and allow to double in size for roughly 60-90 minutes.
8. Remove the cover from the rolls and bake for 20-25 minutes or until they are golden brown and firm on top. The bread should be 190°F when cooked all the way through.
9. Brush the tops with melted butter then carefully flip your rolls out of the pan onto a cooling rack.
Save on Pinterest!