How many Easter baskets have you used in the past? What do you do with them once the Easter candy is gone? Try building a basket out of Easter candy instead!
With a few supplies from the dollar store, you can make this easy, Candy Box Easter Basket with only five candy boxes!
1. Glue together the five Caramel Creams candy boxes, using one box for the bottom of the basket.
2. Fold the jump rope in half and tie together the ends. Place the jump rope around the basket and secure it with a large rubber band. Separate the straps, pushing one to each end of the basket.
3. Glue the corners of the rope to the edges of the bottom.
4. Glue the ribbon around the base of the basket, hiding the rubber band.
5. Fill your awesome candy box Easter basket with your favorite Easter fillings! We used crinkle paper, plastic Easter eggs, kids playing dough, toys, and more Caramel Creams.
Save on Pinterest!