Candy and chocolate are staples of Valentines Day! Think outside the box this Valentine's Day and combine these two in the perfect mix of sweet and salty for your significant other.
Delicious and easy to make! Melt down Caramel Creams® to make these salted caramel and chocolate candy hearts.
2. Divide the caramel evenly among the heart molds, pressing the candy firmly to fill each mold.
3. Let the caramel cool over night or refrigerate it for one hour.
6. Microwave 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Repeat the process in 30-second intervals until the chocolate melts.*The chocolate can burn so don't microwave for longer than 30 seconds at a time.
7. Dip each candy heart in chocolate.
8. Decorate each candy heart with pretzel salt. Give the candies about an hour for the chocolate to cool and harden.
Save on Pinterest!