This delicious Caramel Creams® Turtle Ice Cream Pie is made with Vanilla & Chocolate Caramel Creams, chocolate, pecans, and no churn caramel ice cream.
This combination is all rolled into a chocolate crust and topped with whip cream.
3. Place in fridge to firm up for about 15 minutes.
4. Melt 5 Chocolate Caramel Creams with ⅛ tsp. of butter in double broiler or a glass bowl in the microwave.
5. Pour heavy whipping cream into a chilled mixer bowl. Mix until stiff peaks begin to form.
6. Once the whip cream is done, gently fold in sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips.
9. Top with Cool Whip and ½ cup of chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
10. Melt 5 Original Caramel Creams with ⅛ tsp. of butter, melt 5 Chocolate Caramel Creams with ⅛ tsp. of butter, drizzle over the top.
Save on Pinterest!