Paper Flower Craft
Kids will have a blast making this fun, simple craft! You should already be able to find most of the materials in your home.
The hardest part is not eating all the Caramel Creams® and Mini Cow Tales® before finishing this craft!
Getting ready to make this recipe?
Find Caramel Creams online or from a store near you.
1. Using the construction paper, cut several squares.
2. Fold the squares four times, and then cut them into heart shapes. Unfold the construction paper to reveal flowers!
3. Fold remaining construction paper into cylinders to create flower stalks that can be stuffed with Mini Cow Tales.
4. Glue/Tape Caramel Creams to the flowers, glue/tape the stalks closed, and lay the Caramel Cream on top of the stalk.
5. Add to a small flower pot or any other floral decor!
Comments are closed.