Traditional French Toast is so boring... Instead, start off your morning with our sweet, decadent Bulls-Eyes French Toast recipe!
Whether you're planning to make a special breakfast for someone important in your life or "wow" your coworkers with a sweet surprise, Bulls-Eyes French Toast made from Caramel Creams® will hit the spot!
1. Grease 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. In a large bowl whisk eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla until well combined. Add bread cubes and stir.
4. Mix cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until well combined.
5. Mix brown sugar, flour, oatmeal, and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in the butter with two forks or pastry cutter.
6. Assemble by layering half of the bread mixture in pan and covering with caramel sauce. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture on top of caramel layer. Cover with remaining bread mixture and top with brown sugar topping.
7. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Save on Pinterest!
Watch Goetze's Candy and Jennifer Franciotti make Bulls-Eye French Toast on WBAL TV for the Sunday Brunch Hour.
Bulls-Eye French Toast Sweet, decadent French Toast made using a delicious Caramel Creams® sauce, and layered in between fluffy breading. Cook time: 45 minutes Serves 6+ Ingredients: 12oz bag of Caramel Creams, ¼ cup milk, 1 tbsp butter, 1 tsp vanilla, 8 cups cubed bread, 7 eggs, 2 cups milk, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla, ⅓ cup sugar, 8oz cream cheese, room temperature, 2 tbsp confectioners’ sugar, ⅓ cup light brown sugar, ⅓ cup flour, ⅓ cup oatmeal, ½ tsp cinnamon & 6 tbsp cold butter cubed Instructions: Prepare the caramel sauce by melting down Caramel Creams. In a separate bowl, mix bread cubes with eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla and then add cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar. Mix in brown sugar, flour, oatmeal, and cinnamon. Layer half of the bread mixture in pan, cover it with caramel sauce, layer the remaining half of bread mixture, and then bake at 350° for 45 minutes.