You'll love these delicious homemade brownies filled with a layer of caramel! This brownie recipe is the original Goetze family recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation.
There’s nothing else like these soft, fudgy brownies, filled with delicious caramel made from Goetze's Caramel Creams®!
1. Melt butter with milk over low heat and add Caramel Creams. Stir constantly. Remove from heat when the caramel sauce is smooth.
5. Stir in chocolate mixture, add flour and mix until blended.
6. Pour half of the brownie mixture in the pan and bake for 10 minutes, then remove brownies from oven.
7. Spread the caramel sauce over the cooked brownies. Cover the caramel with the remaining brownie mix.
8. Bake an additional 25-30 minutes at 350°. Cool for 2+ hours, in pan, at room temperature.
Save on Pinterest!