This delicious, multi-layered pie is made from real Caramel Creams® and looks like one too!
This pie is made with a graham cracker crust, caramel pudding filling on the outside, vanilla cream filling in the center, and then topped with whipped cream.
1. Mix crust ingredients, push into a pan, and place in freezer for at least an hour.
2. Scald the milk, do not allow it to boil.
3. Beat eggs until creamy, add sugars, flour, and 1 cup of scalded milk. Pour mixture into saucepan and mix in the remaining milk.
6. To create the vanilla cream filling combine sugar, salt, milk, cornstarch, and egg yolks.
7. Place in a pot and cook over medium-low heat until the mixture is bubbling and cook for 2 more minutes.
8. After mixture has thickened remove from heat, whisk in butter and vanilla, and place in a glass bowl. Cover with plastic wrap (touch the wrap to the pudding so a film doesn't form) and chill in the fridge.
9. Once cooled, add marshmallow fluff, cool whip, and a Caramel Cream®.
9. Add caramel pudding around the outside of the crust, add vanilla cream filling to the middle, top with marshmallow fluff and whipped cream, and chill in the fridge for several hours.