These muffins are the perfect baked goods to make during pumpkin season. Not only are they easy to make, this is also an inexpensive bargain recipe!
These make a great weekend treat, are easy to transport to parties, and pack well in lunch boxes!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Fill a 12 count muffin tray with paper muffin liners.
3. In a large bowl combine cake mix and pumpkin.
4. Fill each cupcake liner halfway with batter. Add a Caramel Creams candy to the middle of each muffin cup. Cover each caramel and cupcake with additional batter.
5. Bake muffins for 25 minutes.
Save on Pinterest!