If your favorite fall snack is candy corn and peanuts, then you'll love these chewy blondie treats.
These blondies are the perfect desert platter for your next Halloween party! Make these for your favorite peanut lover!
1. Preheat the oven to 350º. Coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray, and then line with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, add flour, salt and baking powder.
3. Using a large mixing bowl, add brown sugar and butter. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until combined, then add peanut butter.
4. Slowly pour the flour mixture into the larger bowl, mixing until combined. Using a spatula, fold in half of the crushed peanuts, chopped caramels, and candy corn.
5. Spread the blondie batter into the 9x13 pan. Use the spatula to evenly cover the corners. Sprinkle the remaining crushed peanuts, caramels and candy corn on top.
6. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Be careful not to overcook them!
7. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and pull the parchment out of the pan with the Blondies. Allow to cool for 10-15 more minutes and cut into 16 squares.
Save on Pinterest!