All you need is a chocolate cookie bar, Caramel Creams, and then a little bit of cookie dough to top it off.
This bar bakes into a rich, chewy chocolate cookie bar filled with creamy caramel. Once you sink your teeth in, there’s no stopping!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, unwrap Caramel Creams, and place into a saucepan.
2. Cook on medium heat and stir until caramels melt; keep warm and set aside.
3. Cream the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and then stir in the egg and vanilla.
6. Place remaining ¼ dough in dollops all over the top.
7. Bake for 28-30 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges. Allow to cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes.
Save on Pinterest!