This original Panko Crusted Rockfish with Caramel Creams Salsa recipe was created by
the The Kitchen Wild home cook and recipe developer.
This recipe was made with a freshly caught rockfish. It pairs perfectly with an original salsa made from real Caramel Creams® candies and tortilla chips.
This savory, summertime recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and salty!
Getting ready to make this recipe?
Find Caramel Creams online or from a store near you.
1. Roast habaneros, onion and tomatoes directly under broiler until charred on all sides. Remove, set aside.
2. In saucepan, add apple juice, roasted habaneros, onion and garlic. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the juice reduces by half.
3. Strain out onions, set aside. Transfer apple juice, habaneros, and the garlic to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Return back to saucepan and add unwrapped Caramel Creams on low heat until they've melted.
5. In food processor add roasted tomatoes, strained onions, cilantro, salt and lime juice, pulse until desired consistency. Enjoy immediately or cooled for a spicy yet refreshing salsa!
Comments are closed.