Salted Caramel Chocolate Hearts
Candy and chocolate are staples of Valentines Day! Think outside the box this Valentine's Day and combine these two in the perfect mix of sweet and salty for your significant other.
Delicious and easy to make! Melt down Caramel Creams® to make these salted caramel and chocolate candy hearts.
Getting ready to make this recipe?
Pick up some Caramel Creams from a store near you!
2. Divide the caramel evenly among the heart molds, pressing the candy firmly to fill each mold.
3. Let the caramel cool over night or refrigerate it for one hour.
6. Microwave 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Repeat the process in 30-second intervals until the chocolate melts.*The chocolate can burn so don't microwave for longer than 30 seconds at a time.
7. Dip each candy heart in chocolate.
8. Decorate each candy heart with pretzel salt. Give the candies about an hour for the chocolate to cool and harden.
Save on Pinterest!
Salted Caramel Chocolate Hearts Delicious and easy to make, the perfect mix of sweet and salty for your significant other! Cook time: 90 minutes Serves 12+ Ingredients: 32 Unwrapped Caramel Creams, ½ Stick of butter, 1 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips & ⅛ Cup pretzel salt Instructions: Melt butter and Caramel Creams® together over medium-low heat to make a caramel sauce. Press the sauce firmly into each heart mold and refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove the candy from the mold. Microwave a cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips for 30-second increments until melted. Dip each candy heart in chocolate, and decorate each heart with pretzel salt.
Comments are closed.